Thursday, November 12, 2009

my holloween :(

had the WORST Halloween ever well it started out fine (by the way when I woke up I even forgot that yesterday was Halloween!) well anyway so I went to my sister-in-law’s so she could do my hair for Halloween then after that I went home to put on my costume well I was planning to go to Elkridge so I could hang out with Tyler and janay but janay and I didn’t really work out things very well so when I got there I couldn’t find them so that was a BIG bummer so I just went back home and I texted Lauren and asked her what she was doing for Halloween and she said that she was not doing anything so she asked me if I wanted to go trick or treating with her and of course I sad ya so I was all excited to go with my best friend so when she got to my house about 9:00 (let me just say this is the worst WORST time to go trick or treating) anyway so she got to my house and we started to go trick or treating and Lauren and I both wore high heels so we where both dyeing so we both took off our shoes well my feet where numb by the time we where at Sarah’s (another friend) anyway right when I was just about to go to her door I tripped on her 1 I said 1 step and hurt myself pretty bad I really just wanted to ball my eyes out cause it hurt so bad but I didn’t (strong I know) jk anyway I asked for a bandage and some alcohol (not the one you drink ha ha lol) and put it on my knee and my big toe and called my mom well my mom and my dad both went to go and drop off some red box movies and my dad told my mom that you have to give the movies to the same store so when my mom went to go get the movies back the red box box the thing was jammed so she had to go and do all this sort of stuff unfortanly she forgot her phone and so did my dad so I called them like 10 times each but still none answered so I called my brother randy and asked him if he could help me (oh and this was all at my friends house) anyway he said something that I still don’t remember but that’s not important so like right after I hung up with my brother my mom called and asked me what was wrong and I told her I got hurt pretty bad so she came and got me and I DIDENT EVEN GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this was the worst most unluckiest Halloween and day of my LIFE so ya L

No comments: