Sunday, October 4, 2009

hi guys so it has been a while since i have wrote so ya i am writing now so it has been a crazy year this year with money changes and alot of stuff anyway i will start with the best news my mom got married!!! i like the guy he is really nice but he told my mom that he thinks that i think he dosent have any fellings i know right so right now i am stuck between two changes the 2nd one is we MOVED!!! ahhhh new school new house (yes i did mean to say a 2 story house so cool) anyway i like my school i mean i already have alot of freinds more than i had at my old school (but i am not sure the all like me) :( it is a 3 story school and i have some upstair teachers so it is really hard sometimes cause i get lost it isint really but i think it is a REALLY BIG SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! so i am late to some classes cause i cant find them so that is pretty hard. money money money!!! money is really hard this year and i know i am a little bit too young to worry about money blah blah blah blah NO I AM NOT! so dont say i am :( annnyyywayyyyy..... so yesterday i was talking to jessica and guess what she said that no one says coolieo except for me!!! rude huh but then she said jk i love you :) random huh (so was that oh well) so i am soo excited for halloween i get to go to my 2nd haunted house (first one was at my house it was so awsome oh dont get me started) anyway i will go with my freinds it will be awsome well i gtg

bye people

1 comment:

weslies family said...

please people post a comment i need help to know what i should be for halloween i was thinking of being a cuite vampire brat or somthin' please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!