Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Dance Night!

hey guys!
well this is practally my diary\jornal so i will write all my secrets on it! lol not ALL of them!
ok well i went to the dance just about like 3 days ago and it was AMA-ZING! i danced w\ the guy i like Will Mcween. he is a pretty cute kid. but he is really wierd though! (: anyway he is still WAY cute! i guess i will tell you the WHOLE story
ok well it was really quite ocward! so sadly my frieds had to ask him to ask me but oh well. so when my friend went to go ask him he said sure, yes, ya idk one of those. so the next slow dance comes on and guess what?!? HE WAS DANCING W\ ANOTHER GIRL! (this happend last time.) so i started getting REALLY mad! ): i really wanted to go punch him! but luckly i didn't.
so then i did the worst, best thing possible! I told my friend mckela! right after i told her she started stomping right away to go to him! i was so imbarssed! so then she came back to me and said "i told him that he had not asked me\weslie to dance and if he didn't the next slow dance that he would be VERY sorry!!!" so the next slow dance comes on and then she finds him and then he comes and askes me. (it is not the end yet)
so i said sure and we just started dancing. then my friend mckela said "you'll thank me later" and he gigled. so then we just did the side step dancing with my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my waist (sadly he barly tuched me ): ) we just stood their in silence. till the end, i asked him what he thought of my friend faith and he said "i don't like anybody right now" so i said oh or ya or well i don't really rember. then the song ended. ): now i don't know what song we where dancing to cuz i was focused on 2 things 1. don't mess up & 2. I cant beleive i am dancing with will mcween.... self DON'T SAY ANYTHING STUPID!!!!!
so when the song ended we "departed" and i really wanted to scream my lungs out! but i didn't so i just went in the car talked my ears and my moms ears out!!! lol anyway i got to go thanks for listining you guys (:

No comments: