Monday, November 3, 2008

my scotter crash

Hey pepols,
well i am so exsided for what is happening at school! we are doing mediveil times and at the the end we will have a medevile feast yay! so this is still kind of knew but oh well so i am sooo exsided for something else I AM GOING INTO 7th GRADE NEXT YEAR YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he he he he eh eh e eh eh sorry :)
so i got in a scooter crash. well i was going down a hill with a scotter and you know how you have a break on the back on the scooter and it is meadel well i hade my shoes of and the sun was hitting the break just right that it burend the break uh oh. now when i was going down this steep hill you know how there are some times dents and some times not well this one did not have a dent and it led strate to a bissey road but luckely only 1 car on one side and 3 cars on the other and they stoped. oh whate i forgot to tell you the other thing i had prayed befor i left so that was good now back to the story so the cars had stoped and there had ben a lady that was in her truck and luckely she helped me and she called my mom to come and get me but dont worry i am fine now i hav eno broken bones or any thing just a scraped elbo and a burnt toe but now nothing hurts (luckely) he he. thank you my fans i wil be planing something else soon thanks bye

No comments: